Friday, April 8, 2011

Thanksgiving planning... in April?! We'll get to that.

Hi all,

As the inaugural post of this blog, I will share my obsession with you; The American Thanksgiving.  I am a fanatic for it, and all it encompasses.  It is a wonderful meal, planned with family and friends.  Every American family has a tradition for the holiday, and we'll try to speak to yours.  If you aren't a big fan of the holiday, I'll do my best to change that.  Here are the assertions that I will make a case for in this continuing blog:
  • Turkey is absolutely wonderful, when properly prepared.  It's also easy.  Yes, it really is.  We'll get to that.
  • The sides that you and your family all enjoy can all be made easier than you're currently making them.  ...OK, I'll say it.  They can probably be made tastier, too.  We'll get to that.
  • The table, no matter how low your budget, can have "wow" factor.  It's not that hard, just a few tricks.  We'll get to that.
  • If you care about making a nice meal, no matter how extravagant or lean your budget, you can do it.  All you need are a few people to dazzle with your, (possibly new), skills.  We'll get to that.
Stick with me, and together we will all have the best Thanksgiving ever.

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment